|Packaging Size||30 KG|
|Brand||SREECHEM RESINS LTD|
|Category||Acrylic Based Polymer Coating|
|Type||ACRYLATE & SOLVENTS|
|Pack Size||30 Kg Bucket|
|Appearance||Pigmented Paste in Red colour|
|Grade Standard||Nano ceramic loaded acrylates|
|Features||sample meets IS-2645|
|Specific Gravity||1.4-1.6 gm/cc|
|Water Absorption||WATER REDUCING ADMIXTURE|
|Dosage||500 Gram of C Max for 1 Bag of Cement|
C-Max is a newly developed polymeric additive and is a colloidal dispersion of plastic particles stabilized in the water by coating the surface with anionic and non-ionic surfactants that stabilize the particles against agglomeration in the presence of polyvalent ions that are always present in Portland cement systems. Water reacts with Portland cement, produces Sodium, Potassium and Calcium hydroxides and their dissolved compounds. C-Max particles are coated with surfactants that are also highly effective dispersants for Portland cement when associated with C-Max. The result is that C-Max acts as an effective water reducing agent in concrete. As the reaction proceeds, the gel increases the surface area. At this point in time, because of the greatly increased surface area, induces hydration cycle of the Portland cement increases with great reduction in concrete porosity and gaining more strength of the concrete mass. Concrete then undergoes a second curing mechanism in addition to the hydration of the cement. C-Max particles must coalesce to form a film and this film must cure to gain its maximum strength. In this process, the relative humidity in the concrete should be maintained between 78- 98% to obtain optimum results.
WHAT C-Max CAN DO…
If the structure of concrete or a cement & sand block is seen or if the porosity of cement is tested as per IS approved method, then it is found that, porosity level is as high as 35% in a concrete mass. This porosity only absorbs and retains moisture to give rise to problem of water seepage in due course of time. Excess quantity of water used during construction period leads to defect in the concrete. As the water eventually evaporates it leads to voids in the concrete, thereby making the concrete weaker.
1. By adding C-Max, water demand in the cement is reduced and the cement colloids travel to fill up all the voids and produce a compact and dense concrete mass.
2. C-Max helps in faster construction, as the deshuttering can be quickly done.
3. Increases Cement work ability, which results in 5% to 6% of additional coverage area.
4. Additional coverage area tantamount to reduction in cement usage, i.e., direct cost saving.
5. If you add C-Max, then the cement surface area increases & penetrates into all these pores and reduces the porosity. If test of water absorption is done on these Blocks of cement made, water absorption is reduced up to 52% or say permeability of Block is reduced. It can be tested as per IS-2645 & we have test results from National Test House, vide Test Certificate No. NTH(NR)/CIV(G)/2020/00210, dated24/06/2020 code no 1580374944902. 6. C-Max is water soluble and water dispersible and it can be touched with naked hand. It is also having very low Chloride & Sulfate content.
WHERE TO APPLY C-MAX
1. IS-2645 C-Max grade can be used along with cement (@1%) in both pre-construction and post-construction phase of a structure. It can be tested as per IS-2645 & we have test results from National Test House, vide Test Certificate No. NTH(NR)/CIV(G)/2020/00210, dated 24/06/2020 code no. 1580374944902. 2. IS-9103 C-Max grade is specifically created for RMC plants as the setting time is enhanced till the cement mixture reaches the site. It can be tested as per IS-9103-1999 & we have test results from national Test House, vide Test Certificate No CE/05/519, dated 31/03/2006 code no.0603750/2005. This is used @0.5% of cement to achieve desired results.
C-Max should be used @1% of Cement. Excess addition of C-Max should be avoided as far as possible. Additional addition of C-Max will negate the specific purpose of addition of C-Max.
|Packaging Size||30 KG|
|Material||Phenolic Acrylate with mineral loading|