|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Piece|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Surface of Application||Plastic, cemented ,brick|
|Packaging Size||20 Liter|
|Chemical Resistance||Acids, Water|
Ambient curing, No excessive hydrating water is required as TUFFCRETE retains solution water in the system, that is sufficient for cement curing. Tuff Crete can be used on moist surfaces but no pool water, A little puddle of water or condensed free water film should be present. Application cost of Tuff Crete is very low, as water is the thinner. However, please ensure to use soft or distilled water. It is Eco-friendly coating.
Normally, It becomes problematic, when the source of seepage/dampness is not traceable or identified and one needs to stop the walls from picking up moisture/dampness. Because of the water seepage, the costly paints peels-off & the rooms look dirty and shabby due to saltpeter formation. Besides this, the dampness brings a bad smell& efflorescence, which is unhygienic.
WHAT TUFFCRETE CAN DO
1. Reduces salt penetration, retards carbonation of concrete surface hence, retards saltpeter formation.
2. Enables good bonding between old & new concrete.
3. Eco-friendly coating which is resistant to UltraViolet rays and chemicals.
4. Excellent breathability allows trapped water vapors to escape.
5. It imparts hard impermeable film within 1 hour of application.
6. C-Max: our product which imparts better relability of cement.
WHERE TO APPLY TUFFCRETE
1. Works as penetrating sealant, which retards corrosion of reinforced steel bars.
2. Multiple coats of this makes the concrete completely impermeable and you can even make terrace garden on the roofs.
3. This coating also can be used on Ceramic Pipelines as well as Cement Hume-pipes to make them less porous and impermeable. If applied on reinforcing steel bars, it will make them corrosion resistant. It can be used in bathroom & kitchen tile joints.
4. REPAIRING OF YOUR LEAKING ROOFS:
5. For leaking roofs, if the crack size is bigger, then apply TUFFCRETE-145 through Bandage System on the roof and after that, give a screed of 25 mm to 30 mm, in addition of C-MAX to achieve complete Water Proofing. Bandage system of TUFFCRETE-145 can also be used on Pipelines to avoid corrosion.